It is time to transform information into action and results.
How can Blink maximize your business performance.
Regardless of the available information, Blink creates solutions to define, size and trace a path towards the best results.
WHO WE ARE.
BLINK is a competitive intelligence, strategic planning and management consultancy; Created by a team of multidisciplinary professionals with experience in marketing, people management, communication, planning and innovation.
Our objective is to provide foundation and consistency for a smarter use of information for decision making on any front, increasing the margin of accuracy of our clients.
Trust is the basis for decision-making.
The technical skill and the experience of our consultants, coupled to the values that pervades Blink’s philosophy, reflect each one of ours differentials, providing more to our deliverables.
To promote the human factor and the relationship with our clients is key for perfecting the performance of our methodological process. People make all the difference.
Pillars that make the difference:
To understand that each client has a unique profile and each project demands the integration and customization of solutions and approaches.
To meet the deadlines and obtain the best performance, optimizing resources without compromising results.
To understand our clients. We believe in the co-creation and in a four hands work to extract always the best in each experience.
HOW WE OPERATE.
BLINK extracts the best information to make our client’s decision more effective.
For this to happen, we dispose methods used on an innovative, agile and customized way and a team of consultants with skills to inspire and guide clients both in the strategic guidance and the execution of crucial activities for each organization.
With BLINK, information and method become into action and results.
Cycle of Competitive Intelligence:
The decision and layout of the best strategy begin in the correct interpretation of existing information, Blink’s biggest differential.
Competitive and Market Intelligence
Information as the background for decision-making.
Definition of relevant information and data to understand the environment. Provide the base to decide strategies. Project scenarios and monitoring.
A path traced with a solid basis for achieving goals.
Capturing client’s objectives and purposes, with a thorough understanding of the scenario to conceptualize and trace strategic paths with established or our own methodologies, optimized accordingly with available resources that support the decision-making.
Management and Processes
People are key to continuous and vital change in any organization.
Training the team knowing that the human factor is fundamental to transform plans into actions. The team engagement cause real gains in efficiency, productivity and focus.
Versatile solutions, combined and optimized according to
need for each project.
For a deep understanding about customers, to plan and decide.
• To map clients profiles and consumption trends;
• To understand reasons and motivations of a product, service or company choice;
• To grasp the influencers network at the decision making process;
• To recognize the customers daily journey to capture innovation opportunities;
• Brand and competitors diagnosis (perception, satisfaction, loyalty).
To track or understand competitors, who they are, their profile and how they perform.
• Continuous competition tracking;
• To understand strategic and tactic movements of competition;
• To foresee competition movements;
• Comparative analysis of cost/benefit between Market players;
• Win - loss reasons for a competitor performance.
Solutions: Cost/benefit Analysis (Value Map) / Competitors X-Ray / Win-Loss / Strategic Clusters / Early Warnings / Strategic Chess / War Game / War Room
Methods to foresee markets and scenarios. Quantitatively and qualitatively.
• Future drivers and trends surveys;
• Revenue, adoption and market expansions forecasts;
• To map new, disruptive, technologies impacts;
• To understand forces that will affect the marketplace;
• Decision making support and risk analysis;
• Projects and investments prioritization.
Solutions: Delphi + cross impacts or Godet / Time series / Competitive Hypothesis / Technology Road Mapping / Decision tree
To win the team thru trainings for the effective deployment of information.
• Information collection, screening and dissemination at operational, tactical or strategical scope;
• Jobs and competences definition to structure Competitive Intelligence / Business intelligence areas;
• Diagnosis and deployment of intelligence routines.
Solutions: Workshops / Consultancy
Get to know the brands that rely on Blink’s projects.